As of the December 24th, 2009, the renovation of the church has been completed. The church has had the following projects
completed and the work done by:
- General contractor, overseeing the project from beginning to end,
by Bane-Nelson Inc.
- Heating upgraded and air-conditioning installed by Martin Perterson Inc.
- Total electrical wiring upgraded by Gagliardi Electrical Inc,
with the assistance of WE Energies.
- Painting and Varnishing of ceilings and walls by Ruffalo Painting Co.
- All carpets, vinyl tile and wood flooring by Forever Floors
- Plumbing construction by Martin Peterson Inc.
- Statues and Font construction by Potente Co.
- New Sound system completed installed by Metro Sound Co.
- and finally the architectural and liturgical design by Horbinski Design Group Inc. with the assistance of the Kueny Architects Co.
ake a self-guided tour of our newly renovated church!